Why did i choose my major?

Today i will talk about my career choice, this wasn´t hard. In secundary i´m clear, in high school i knew what i wanted to study. When i was a child i want to be many things, i want to be singer, accountant, doctor, but when i grew up, my choices were discarded. In the firs year of high school i decided to study architecture, i was between medicine and architecture, i realized that i was admiring buildings and houses all the time, i made plans of my rooms every time i moved to another house and also of my closets, they were small details that make me realize that i wanted to be. Entering the university was entering a new world, starting to travel to Santiago, learning use the subway and learning strategies to avoid breaking my model on the way, meeting new people, and having more knowledge. The most difficult thing is the workshop and now it´s all face-to-face, I'm happy whit my decision and i really enjoy studying but i don't like travell every days two hours to my house.


Workshop correction

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ximena! how are you?
    It's good that you like your career! always i listened that the people said that architecture is very exhausting and with 2 hours to trip all days, i only send you power for finish the semester haha see you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. im glad you like your major hope we keep bloging

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares