Biography

Hi!, I'm Ximena Alvarado, I study Architecture in the University of Chile. I have 19 years olds, i'm from Chile, i live in Talagante. I have three brother, i'm the older sister. I love sing, travel, drink coffe, take pictures and the architecture. My favorite color is pink. My favorite food is the noodles with sauce. I lived in many places of Talagante, the changes are part of my life, but its okay. My mom have a cake shop in home, called "Delicias Moñoñis", i enjoy work with my family. I dont have any pet, but i like so much the cats. I have a boyfriend, he is the best person in the world. In the week i travel every days two hours, from my home to the universy. A curious fact about me: Is that i have a titanium plate in my face for a traffic accident.

Comentarios

Entradas populares