My favorite food

Today I will tell you about my favorite food, the truth is that I don't really like fruits and vegetables, that's why when choosing what to eat it becomes more difficult for me. My favorite food is noodles with sauce and beef, since I was a child, I have always eaten them because they do not have vegetables, they are super easy and quick to cook. In a pot, boil the water, then add salt and oil, then cook the noodles, while in a pan, fry the ground beef and add the sauce. I like them because they are delicious and nutritious, the noodles come in various shapes and colors, some also have cheese, beef, etc. I also like them in other foods like soup. They taste different depending on the person who cooks them, my favorites are the ones my mom cooks. they are good for my health and affect me positively, they contain proteins and carbohydrates which give me enough energy and strength when I go to bed late.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares